1. Name and contact information of the Privacy Officer
This Privacy Statement provides information on the processing of person-related data on the Website of:
Moellmann Industriebeschläge GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Christian Precht
Langenberger Straße 147
Contact data of Privacy Officer:
The company Privacy Officer can be contacted at the company address stated above and at email@example.com
2. Scope and purpose of processing person-related data
- Accessing the Website
When accessing this Website moellmann-beschlaege.com information is automatically sent to the server for the Website by the browser used by the visitor; this information is saved temporarily in a logfile. The following information is saved, without any input by the visitor, until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the visitor’s device
- Date and time of access by the visitor,
- Name and URL of file accessed by the visitor,
- Website from which access to the company Website took place (so-called referrer URL),
- Browser and operating system of the visitor’s device as well as the name of visitor’s access provider.
Processing of this person-related data is justified according to Article 6 Subpara. 1 Sentence 1, f) DSGVO. The company has a legitimate interest in processing the data for the purposes of:
- Rapid connection to the company‘s Website,
- Facilitation of a user-friendly Website,
- Detecting and ensuring security and stability of the systems and
- Facilitating and improving administration of the
Processing is effected expressly not for the purpose of gaining knowledge of the person of the visitor.
2.2. Contact form
Visitors can transfer messages to the company via an online contact form on the Website. In order to be able to receive a reply, a valid e-mail address must be stated as a minimum. Any other information can be given by the person enquiring on a voluntary basis. The visitor agrees to the processing of the person-related data provided when sending the message via the contact form. Data processing is only effected for the purpose of settling and replying to enquiries via the contact form. This is effected based on the voluntary consent according to Article 6 Subpara. 1 Sentence 1, a) DSGVO. The person-related data gathered for the use of the contact form is deleted automatically as soon as the enquiry has been settled and there are no reasons for further storage (e.g. subsequent commissioning of the company).
3. Circulation of data
Person-related data is transferred to third parties if:
- Express consent thereto was given by the data subject according to Article 6 Subpara. 1 Sentence 1, a) DSGVO,
- Transfer is necessary according to Article 6 Subpara. 1 Sentence 1, f) DSGVO to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there are no grounds to assume that the data subject has an overriding legitimate interest in the data not being transferred,
- There is a legal obligation to transfer data according to Article 6 Subpara. 1 Sentence 1,
- c) DSGVO, and/or
- It is necessary to fulfil a contractual relationship with the data subject according to Article 6 Subpara. 1 Sentence 1, b)
Data is not transferred to third parties in any other cases.
So-called cookies are used on the Website. These are data packets exchanged between the company Website server and the visitor’s browser. These are saved by the devices (PC, notebook, tablet, smartphone etc.) used to visit the Website. Cookies thus cannot damage your device. In particular they do not contain viruses or other malware. Information that results from the specific device used is filed in the cookie. The company cannot obtain direct knowledge of the visitor’s identity.
Temporary cookies are used to optimise user-friendliness. These cookies are saved on the visitor’s device for a specified period. On visiting the Website again, there is automatic recognition that the visitor has already visited the Website and which input and settings were made to avoid having to enter these again.
Cookies are also used to analyse access to the Website for statistical purposes and to improve the offering. These cookies allow automatic recognition that the visitor has already visited the Website. These cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period.
The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes stated above to safeguard the legitimate interests of the company according to Article 6 Subpara. 1 Sentence 1, f) DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However browser settings can be configured so that cookies are not accepted on the computer used or so that a prompt always appears before a new cookie is saved. Deactivation of cookies however may mean that not all the functions of the Website can be used to the optimum.
The following cookies are set by us:
cookiebar_17 (system-relevant cookie; storage of data protection settings) phpsessid (system relevant cookie)
If selected with Google Analytics and Google Maps
dlh_googlemaps ; _ga; _gid (Your usage data will be saved anonymously and, if necessary, evaluated. You can find more information on Google Maps and Google Analytics under points 6 and 7)
5. Your rights as the data subject
If your person-related data is processed based on the visit to our Website, you have the following rights as the data subject within the meaning of DSGVO:
You can demand information from us according to Article 15 DSGVO as to whether your person-related data is processed by us. This right to information is excluded if the data is only saved because it may not be deleted due to statutory archiving periods or those based on articles of association or serves exclusively purposes of data security or privacy monitoring, if issuing information would require a disproportionately great effort and processing for other purposes is excluded by suitable technical and organisational measures. If, in your case, the right to information is not excluded and your person-related data is processed by us, then you may demand the following information from us:
- Purposes of processing,
- Categories of your person-related data processed,
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom your person-related data is disclosed, in particular of recipients in third countries,
- If possible the planned duration for which your person-related data is to be saved or if this is not possible, the criteria for determining the duration of storage,
- The existence of a right to correction or deletion or restriction of processing of your person-related data or an objection to this processing,
- The existence of a right to complain to a supervisory authority for data privacy,
- If the person-related data was not collected from you as the data subject, any available information on the origin of the data,
- If applicable, the existence of automatic decision-making including profiling and comprehensive information on the logic involved as well as the consequence and effects of the automatic decision-making intended,
- If applicable, in the case of transfer to recipients in third countries, unless there is a resolution by the EU Commission on the suitability of the level of protection according to Article 45 Subpara. 3 DSGVO, information on which suitable guarantees are provided for according to Article 46 Subpara. 2 DSGVO to protect the person-related
5.2 Correction and completion
If you find that we have incorrect person-related data concerning you, then according to Article 16 DSGVO you may demand immediate correction of the incorrect data from us. If the person-related data referring to you is incomplete, you may demand completion thereof.
According to Article 17 DSGVO you have a right to deletion (Right to be Forgotten), unless processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression, the right to information, to fulfil a legal obligation or perform a task of public interest and one of the following reasons applies:
- The person-related data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was
- The basis for the legitimate interest in processing was exclusively your consent which you have now
- You have lodged objection to the processing of your person-related data which we have released.
- You have lodged objection to the processing of person-related data which we have not released and there is no overriding justified reason for the
- Your person-related data was processed
- The deletion of the person-related data is required to fulfil a statutory obligation to which we are
There is no claim to deletion if such deletion, in the case of lawful non-automatic data processing is not possible due to the particular kind of storage or is only possible with a disproportionately great effort and your interest in the deletion is slight. In this case, a restriction of processing supersedes the deletion.
5.4 Restriction of processing
According to Article 18 DSGVO you may demand restriction of processing from us if one of the reasons below applies:
- You dispute the correctness of the person-related data. In this case, the restriction can be demanded for the duration that allows us to check the correctness of the
- The processing is unlawful and you demand restriction of the use of your person-related data instead of
- Your person-related data is no longer required by us for the purposes of processing; however you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal
- You have lodged an objection according to Article 21 Subpara. 1 DSGVO. The restriction of processing may be demanded until it is established whether our legitimate interests outweigh your reasons.
Restriction of processing means that the person-related data is only processed with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural person or corporate entity or for reasons of important public interest. We are obliged to notify you before we cancel the restriction.
5.5 Data portability
According to Article 20 DSGVO you have the right to data portability if processing is based on your consent (Article 6 Subpara. 1 Sentence 1, a) or Article 9 Subpara. 2, a) DSGVO) or is based on a contract to which you are a contracting party and the processing is effected using automatic processes. The right to data portability in this case includes the following rights unless the rights and freedoms of other persons are impaired thereby: you may demand to receive the person-related data you made available to us in a structured customary and machine-readable format from us. You have the right to transfer this data to another responsible entity without hindrance on our part. If technically feasible, you may demand that we transfer your person-related data directly to another responsible entity.
5.6 Right of objection
If the processing is based on Article 6 Subpara. 1 Sentence 1, e) DSGVO (performance of a task in the public interest or in exercising official authority) or on Article 6 Subpara. 1 Sentence 1, f) DSGVO (legitimate interests of the responsible entity or a third party), you have the right according to Article 21 DSGVO, to lodge an objection to the processing of your person-related data if there are reasons for this resulting from you particular situation. This also applies to profiling based on Article 6 Subpara. 1 Sentence 1, e) or f) DSGVO. We no longer process your person-related data after this right to objection has been exercised, unless we can demonstrate compelling, legitimate reasons for the processing that supersede your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
You may lodge objection to the processing of your person-related data for direct marketing purposes at any time. This also applies to profiling in connection with such direct marketing. We will no longer use the person-related data concerned for direct marketing purposes once this right of objection has been exercised.
You can notify you objection informally by phone, e-mail, by fax or at our postal address at the top of this Privacy Statement.
5.7 Revocation of consent
According to Article 7 Subpara. 3 DSGVO you have to right to revoke the consent given at any time with effect for the future. Revocation of consent can be notified informally by phone, e-mail, by fax or at our postal address. The revocation does not affect the legality of the data processing performed on the basis of the consent up to receipt of the revocation. After receipt of the revocation, the data processing solely based on your consent is discontinued.
If you are of the opinion that the processing of the person-related data referring to you is unlawful, you may lodge a complaint according to Article 77 DSGVO with a data protection supervisory authority relevant to the location of your residence or place of work or for the location of the alleged breach.
6. Google Maps
Further instructions on how to manage your own data in connection with Google products can be found at (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3024190).
7. Analysis tools
This Website uses Google Analytics functions. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called "Cookies". These are text files saved on your computer that permit analysis of use of the Website. The information generated by the cookie concerning your use of this Website is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there.
Google Analytics cookies are saved on the basis of Art. 6, Subpara. 1, Item f DSGVO. The Website operator has a legitimate interest in the analysis of user behaviour to optimise both the offering and advertising.
We have activated the IP anonymisation function on this Website. Your IP address is thus shortened by Google within the European Union member states or in other contracting states of the agreement concerning the European Economic Area prior to transfer to the USA. The full IP address is only transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. Google uses this information on behalf of the operator of this Website to evaluate your use of the Website, to compile reports on Website activities and to perform further services for the Website operator in connection with Website use and Internet use. The IP address transferred by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with any other Google data.
You can prevent the saving of cookies using a corresponding setting in your browser software; however we would point out that in this case it may not be possible to use all the functions of this Website to the full extent. You can also prevent collection of data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the Website (incl. your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser add-on available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Objection to data gathering
You can prevent the gathering of your data by Google Analytics by clicking the following link. An opt-out cookie is set which prevents the gathering of your data on future visits to this Website:
We have concluded a contract with Google concerning commissioned data processing and implement the stringent standards of the German data protection authorities completely in using Google Analytics.
8. Data security
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure during visits to our Website in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is generally a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we revert to 128-bit v3 technology instead. The closed image of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser shows whether individual pages of our Website are transferred encrypted.
Apart from that, we make use of suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from random or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved aligned to technological development.
9. alidity and amendment of this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is effective from 22th May 2018.
It may be necessary to amend this Privacy Statement due to development of our Website and offerings via this Website or based on altered statutory or official guidelines. The respective current Privacy Statement can be accessed and printed out at any time at the Website at https://www.moellmann-beschlaege.com/privacystatement.